If You Were Hurt on the Job, You can File a Workers’ Comp Claim

If you were hurt while at work, you have a case. Your case can be due to an injury suffered from a workplace accident or it can be the result of an injury or condition that developed over time.

First, you must provide notice to your employer of your accident. Notice of your accident should be given as soon as the workplace injury happens. You can even have a loved one call from the doctor’s office. Never wait to report your injury – it can harm your case.

If you need help with the Workers’ Comp application process, call us for a free consultation.

There’s also a time limit to file your claim. In South Carolina, you have two years from the date of your accident. If you’re unsure about your entitlement to benefits, call us today for a free consultation.

If you were hurt on the job, you should consider applying for Workers’ Comp. Attorney Kevin Klein explains.